Sunday 12 December 2010

Happy 60th Birthday Mum!

It's my mum's 60th birthday today and we're just back from delivering her pressie and cards, so I'm sharing one of the cards I made with you. I made this one for the kids to give to their Nana. I thought I'd go with no stamping for a complete change...


 all cardstock is core'dinations, I have used MS Valentine Lace, MS Vine Trim, EK Success Retro Flower, Woodware Daisy and McGill Branch punches, Kaisercraft adhesive stones, Tim Holtz rosette die and craftwork cards greeting. The 60 is old cardstock stickers from Papermania that I heat embossed.




5 comments:

Anne said...

Sending Happy Birthday wishes to your mum Debbi. Bet she loved her card from the girls ,which is fab, and hope you all had a great day together .
Hope she's still doing lots of competitions too !
Anne

Auntie Em said...

Sounds like your Mom is a very lucky lady to have her family with her on her special day. And the card is sooo pretty. The two tone of pink flowers and the rosette is such a nice touch.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Debbie,
What a beautiful card. Fabulous flowers, gorgeous rosette and fantastic punched borders. A wonderful creation. I'll bet your mum loved it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so different and I love it. Just ocassionaly it makes change to try something really different and this works so well with all the different flowers. I bet she loved it. Marianne x

ForgedinPaper said...

Bet your mum loved that card. No stamping works well must remember to try it next time.

New Baby 1

My boss at work, and friend Charlotte recently had her first baby so I had a few baby cards to make, on for Charlotte and her husband James,...